Monday, July 31, 2006

Your Wedding Vows - Make Them Your Own, Modify Vows You've Found or Go Traditional - It's Your Choice...

In my work as a Wedding Officiant, I work directly with couples to create sets of vows that are deeply personalized and meaningful.

And of course, just like anything else, I are drawn to some wedding vows more than others.

Here is a beautiful set of wedding vows authored by one of my most favorite people on the planet, Marianne Williamson. I offer this set of ring vows to you from Marianne who has a talent for crafting words into art:

________, With this ring,
I give you my promise that from this day forward,

you shall not walk alone.
May my heart be your shelter
And my arms by your home.
May God bless you always.
May we walk together through all things.
May you feel deeply loved, for indeed you are.
May you always see your innocence in my eyes.
With this ring,
I give you my heart.
I have no greater gift to give.
I feel so honored to call you my wife/husband.
I feel so blessed to call you mine.
May we feel this joy forever.
I thank you and I love you.

No comments: