Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Looking Back On The Year 2008 - With Gratitude And Appreciation To The Couples Who Said "Yes, I Do!"


A Few Moments with Nathan Before 6:00 p.m.
beautiful photo by the marvelous Brooke Hendricks:

Each year, I am so deeply touched by the couples who invite me to create and deliver their wedding ceremonies. And most often, a couple invites me to share in their wedding day by trusting their instinct that we're a lovely fit to partner in the ceremony portion of the day.

As we roll into December, I want to say "thank you" to the couples who have trusted me with their wedding ceremony and to the couples I will have the honor of working with in '09. I cherish this work that I do and in many ways, I continue to thrive and grow in this beautiful work.

Above is a photo that I absolutely love. It was taken a few minutes before Nathan's wedding ceremony this past Summer - we took a minute together and while I don't remember this exact moment, I love this photo because it is "real" - tender, sweet and a little funny, too.

Here is to more real moments throughout 2009...

No comments: