Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day Outside...and I'm Also Feeling Very Sad...


In Memory of Michael
I am feeling very sad today.
A wonderful couple whom I am marrying at the end of May tragically lost their 15-year-old son this past Monday. Michael is the beloved son of the Bride, Tammy, and this loss came out of nowhere.
Truthfully, there are no words in this moment.
I have the honor of creating and officiating Michael's Memorial Service which will be held this Monday, March 16th. I treasure this wedding work that I do and I also have the privilege of creating and delivering personalized memorials and life tributes.
So, today, I am taking a breath...and a walk in the nearby Grand Forest with our four dogs with gratitude for all blessings in life. And at the same time, my heart goes out to Michael's family.
Annemarie

No comments: