Monday, October 05, 2009

A Very Fun And Uplifting Ceremony On A Sunny Friday Evening at Bothell's Monte Villa Farmhouse...

The "Funsy" Alan & Christina Garvin
Monte Villa Farmhouse '09

Okay, sometimes in this work, you've just gotta smile BIG. And smile I did on Alan and Christina's wedding day. Alan and Christina were married on a Friday evening at the Monte Villa Farmhouse - an idyllic evening in all ways.

What I truly appreciate about this couple is their generous and appreciative natures and how we worked to create a very fun and uplifting wedding ceremony - one that set the tone for the evening's celebration.

Alan and Christina - I wish you much, much happiness. I left your wedding with such a happy feeling in my heart... isn't the Monte Villa Farmhouse the most lovely venue in such a crazy "corporate" park?!

No comments: