Monday, December 14, 2009

Dennis and Claire's Moonlight & Candles Wedding Ceremony At JM Cellars, Woodinville...

Dennis & Claire's Evening Wedding Ceremony
JM Cellars ~ Woodinville

Oh, sometimes I just have too much fun at a wedding ceremony! I had the marvelous opportunity to marry Dennis and Claire at the fabulous new wedding venue, JM Cellars in Woodinville.

Things got a little dark before we all knew it. And most of the ceremony was done in the moonlight with what seemed to be a zillion candles all around. Being that we were at a winery, Dennis and Claire toasted their marriage within their ceremony with a special wine for the occasion - and thankfully, I navigated my way around this ritual in the moonlight and candles.

If you'd like to take a peak at Dennis and Claire's venue choice for their wedding, go to www.jmcellars.com - and ask for Peggy! My thanks to Joe and Jill Hein of http://www.joejill.com/ for getting some fabulous photos of this marvelous ceremony.

No comments: