Monday, February 22, 2010

February Wedding Ceremonies in Seattle/Tacoma ~ Love Is In Bloom This February 2010!

John and Shelbie ~ February 2010

It was a wonderful weekend for three marvelous weddings! I was fortunate to marry two couples at The Willows Lodge on Friday the 19th - congratulations to Cathy and Stephen and Melissa and Jason! The Willows Lodge (www.willowslodge.com) is a marvelous venue for an intimate wedding ceremony and Jenn Wenman and her staff there are exceptional!

It was then down to Thorne Castle in Tacoma to share in Clint and Karen's wedding ceremony at "2:25 p.m." I was so grateful to share in this day and for good reason. Clint was in the hospital for 30+ days earlier this year with swine flu, including 17 days in a medical coma. I'm awaiting photos and will share when I receive them. It was a hugely emotional ceremony for all, me included. Talk about such a "happy factor" in the room - with huge kudos to the terrific medical staff at St. Clare Hospital/Tacoma!

And congratulations to John and Shelbie married on February 14th ~ I love this photo of this sweet couple just after they said "I do!"

No comments: