Thursday, April 01, 2010

Andre and Amanda's Beautiful March Wedding Day ~ The Pickering Barn, Issaquah, WA

Andre and Amanda
March 20, 2010
The Pickering Barn

Okay, just look at these sweet smiling faces!

Andre and Amanda are one of those young "it" couples. They met as teen-agers and have created a most remarkable, loving and compassionate relationship over the past six years. And for a big chunk of those years, this included a long-distance relationship.

In front of 200+ family and friends, Andre and Amanda exchanged their vows. A sweet moment in the ceremony for me was when little flower girl Nola walked down the aisle. I was fortunate to have married her parents, Mark and Meghan, a few years ago at Bastyr Chapel and if you know this couple, their little girl is going to be a dynamo in life!

Andre and Amanda - thank you for trusting me with your story. I left your ceremony with a little lilt in my step ~ it was fun to be back in my old neighborhood (Issaquah), where I lived for six years before moving to Bainbridge Island.

No comments: