Sunday, June 06, 2010

A Seattle-Kitsap County Inter-Faith Wedding Ceremony - Travis & Margot Style!

I met Travis and Margot more than a year before their wedding ceremony on May 30, 2010.

And on this day, I had the marvelous opportunity to officiate their Inter-Faith wedding ceremony which celebrated their Jewish and Christian traditions/backgrounds.

The night before their Sunday evening wedding, Margot's parents hosted a beautiful sit-down dinner at their Mercer Island home before the casual wedding rehearsal (a bit cramped in a living room and it worked well!)

More than 150 family and friends traveled by ferry to Bremerton for this wedding day. Under a gorgeous Chuppah, Travis and Margot exchanged their vows and involved their parents and wedding party in the exchange of their rings.

Wedding Coordinator Alison Lum did a terrific job pulling together all details for a gorgeous ceremony setting and reception - Alison, you made my job extra easy!

Travis and Margo ~ Thank you. I loved being a part of your wedding day and one day I'd like to tell you about a sweet exchange I had with Margot's Grandfather after the ceremony.

No comments: