Monday, August 16, 2010

An Early Morning Wedding Ceremony on Ruby Beach ~ Washington Coast!

Photographer Carrie Stark was with me on a brisk morning last week and captured this sweet image of Mark and Juanita Vidger immediately after they were married at Ruby Beach on the Washington Coast.

When I arrived at Ruby Beach on this early morning, I was so happy to see Carrie and finally meet Mark and Juanita who planned their oceanside ceremony from their home in Colorado.

With their closest friends and a well-dressed ring bearer and flower girl at their side, Mark and Juanita exchange vows on the sand ~ a truly perfect and some ways mystical moment.

I walked away from the beach to my car and looked back - just wanting a last look at the ocean and couple before getting in my car for the four hour drive back to my home on Bainbridge Island. I love the ocean and I left feeling very happy.

What a way to start your day!

Carrie Stark: http://www.e-iphoto.com/

No comments: