Sunday, September 26, 2010

Robert and Kate ~ A Sweet & Intimate Wedding At Seattle's Bacon Mansion on Capital Hill

I remember the first time I spoke with Kate on the phone. I immediately liked her!
****
And during the weeks that I worked via email and phone to build a ceremony for Kate and her sweetheart, Robert, I learned more about their beautiful and poignant love story and the personal challenges that sweetened their ceremony with gratitude and appreciation.

Robert + Kate ~ And they got hitched! At The Bacon Mansion with 20 plus close family and friends.
Once pronounced husband and wife, Robert took Kate's hand and they danced...there might have been 20 or so people looking on and in this moment, it was just them.
Robert and Kate ~ I wish you much happiness and am so happy you were able to leave Seattle in good health and with such promise!

No comments: