Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So, Annemarie - What Are You Doing On Sunday, April 10th?

When I got a call from Patricia asking me if I was game for a road trip to Ilwaco, Washington for a wedding in a Lighthouse, the "drama queen" in me immediately said, "sign me up!" Arriving at the North Head Lighthouse on Sunday afternoon after a four hour drive, I was so happy to find Vincent and Patricia's two photographers in the Lighthouse Parking lot, getting ready for the quarter-mile trek in wind and rain to the Lighthouse. Finding an old coat and boots in my trunk, I joined the parade and in a short while, Vincent and Patricia blew in - literally! There was 50 mph guests and with the rain, it made for a windy arrival! Vincent and Patricia were married at the top of the Lighthouse in the Lantern Room. With the wind and rain whipping around them, they exchanged vows in the gentle shadow of the Lighthouse's Lantern. As I drove home that night, I was just so happy to be a part of such a special moment and wedding day...complete with a Lighthouse, lovely couple, two wonderful photographers, and more than enough rain and wind!

No comments: