Monday, May 23, 2011

Yes, I Will Marry You - Rain Or Shine! You've Gotta Love A Wedding In The Rain...

Where are all of the people?! Sometimes, you've just gotta love a wedding!

I'd love to share all details but to keep things short and sweet, here you go.

Jeremy and Heidi very much wanted to be married on the deck of the Skansonia Ferry Boat - it was very important to them in a most personal way.

They bet that the rain would hold out and lost their bet. We sent their 100+ guests up to the 2nd deck of the boat to watch from above and with their wedding party and parents, started down the aisle - in the pouring rain!

So, huddling under umbrellas with lots of rain drops and great fun, Jeremy and Heidi exchanged vows and personal words.

Yes, I'll marry you in the rain - even in the hail! And I draw the line at falling out of a plane, showing up naked or in a fish tank (trust me, I've had invitations for all three!)

photo credit: Chris Sollart - www.chrissollart.com

No comments: