Thursday, October 06, 2011

My Excuse Is A Contest! So Happy To Re-Connect With Couples I've Married...

Daddy & Max!

When I received a note from Katy proudly sharing this photo of her husband, Matt, and little one, Max, I remembered the rainbow that came out during their wedding ceremony at Alderbrook Resort. Their joy ride continues!

And my fun continues! I have used the excuse to "vote for me" for KING 5's Best of Western WA to re-connect with many of my wonderful couples from the past couple of years.

Fred and Jennie are expecting any day. Ai & Jeff are pregnant with their 2nd child due this December. Karen & Roy are living life big in Olympia. Jordan and Ian couldn't be happier going into year #3 of marriage! Amy and Derek have welcomed Willamina and Adrienne and big sister, Haley, is doing great. Kate & Robert are moving to Denver and Robert is a medical miracle. Alexa wrote that she and Cesar are happy and well and she is grieving the loss of her father.

Life. How blessed I am to do this beautiful work and to have a side seat at the lives of people I so appreciate and admire.

Best of Western WA: www.tinyurl.com/3mq87bq

No comments: