Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Anna & Jason - A Few Years Later With Much Life & Love Lived...

A few years ago, I remember meeting Anna and Jason at a coffee shop in Tacoma. Their wedding was in a few weeks and they needed an Officiant.

Happily, I had the privilege of officiating their waterside ceremony along Hood Canal on a very hot May afternoon.

Anna was very pregnant at the time and I have this crystal memory of sitting on a bed writing out the marriage license paperwork with her.

I also have this sweet memory of walking across the grass with Jason to the ceremony area to get this wonderful couple married.

We fast forward to today - Jason & Anna are happy and well with their sweet son. I pulled this photo from Anna's Facebook page - it's beautiful, it's sweet and it has devotion, perseverance, joy, and change written all over it!

No comments: