Thursday, December 08, 2011

Get The Officiant Outta There! A Picture Perfect Kiss.

That's right - for a kiss at the end of a ceremony, your Officiant needs to be outta there!

Nothing makes me more crazy than looking at photo after photo of an Officiant front and center in a couple's kiss at the end of a ceremony.

In this work that I do, I always move to the side as I am introducing a couple at an end of ceremony - this holds for a large/formal ceremony like Jeff and Rida had at The Woodmark Hotel in June (a perfect kiss in this long range photo!) or a kiss after a sweet and intimate elopement.

To take a peek at most gorgeous photos by Loren of Alante Photography and view a beautiful video produced by Laura and Chris at Edit 1 Media, go to: http://tinyurl.com/74sormx
Jeff & Rida - I was reminded after viewing your photos and video how much fun you are a couple. Much continued joy to you!

No comments: