Thursday, July 12, 2012

Seattle Bride Magazine's "Best Of" 2012 Award - What This Really Means To Me...

Simply.  Thank You.  "Best Of" 2012 - Finalist

Each year, Seattle Bride Magazine holds a big awards gala to announce the finalists and winners of the "Best of" awards program.

I found out after the fact that I was a Finalist for the Magazine's "Best Of" in the Officiant category for 2012.

This touches my heart.  Why?  Perhaps not for the reason you may think.

I'm touched because I did not "campaign" for this recognition.  No postcards. No phone calls.  No emails.  And no social networking.

This means more to me because it came directly from my couples and the wedding professionals who know my work.

So, thank you.  It is such a privilege to do the work that I do. 

Wedding Officiant/Annemarie Juhlian:  www.marriedbyannemarie.com

No comments: