Thursday, June 08, 2006

Gabriel and Jaime Angeles, Married at Thornewood Castle, May 27, 2006

There is so much that I absolutely love about my work. Mostly, I am so incredibly honored to be with couples during one of the most intimate momenets of their lives. Over Memorial Day Weekend, I was privileged to marry Gabriel and Jaime at a beautiful afternoon wedding ceremony at Thornewood Castle in Lakewood, Washington.

Gabriel and Jaime's wedding was particularly moving for me. You could actually feel the love and respect that this couple shared and I was very taken with way that this couple interacted with each other. The stress of a wedding day often takes it's toll on a couple. Gabriel and Jaime were peaceful, confident and so very charming.

Weather was a worry all day. However, clouds cleared at the last moment and the sun actually peaked thru during Gabriel and Jaime's outdoor wedding ceremony - delighting everyone who was there to share this couple's day. Aloha, Gabriel and Jaime!

No comments: