Monday, February 05, 2007

Jeff and Julie Barnett - An Intimate & Wonderful Wedding At The Sorrento Hotel

Jeff & Julie Barnett, their Wonderful Two Girls
and Maid of Honor/Best Guy!

When I look at the happy faces in this picture, I remember Jeff and Julie's wonderful wedding ceremony a few months ago.

What I admire about Jeff and Julie is that they wanted their wedding ceremony to be the centerpiece of their wedding day.

And it was on a crisp and beautiful October day last Fall.

Jeff and Julie were married in front of their dearest family and friends - and Jeff's two amazing and beautiful young daughter's - in warm and intimate ceremony in a suite at the Sorrento Hotel.

While the setting was truly beautiful, what struck me was the great joy in the room....a tone set by Jeff and Julie.

Jeff and Julie worked to with me to create a ceremony that celebrated their love story, acknowledged special family/friends and also sweetly and appropriately included Jeff's two young daughters. There is a gentle balance to including children of any age in a ceremony and together we created a ceremony that celebrated their new family and at the same time, honored their own very special and unique love story/partnership.

Jeff and Julie - thank you giving me the opportunity to be with both of you on your wedding day. I wish you great joy in your future together!

Annemarie

No comments: