Monday, January 29, 2007

What I Know For Sure About Using a "Day Of" Coordinator For Your Wedding...

Because of the uniqueness of my work, I have probably been involved with more wonderful weddings than most Wedding Coordinators or Consultants.

And here is what I know for sure about the possibility of hiring a "day of" coordinator for your wedding day:

- If you are having a wedding with more than 75 guests and you do not have a dedicated friend/family member who oversee all details and activities of the day, seriously consider selecting and hiring a Day Of Wedding Coordinator. This wonderful person can assist you with specific pre-planning details but most importantly, he or she is your "air traffic controller" on the day of your wedding - absorbing all tangible and intangible tasks to insure that as a couple, you don't have to worry or fret about who, what, where, when and why.

I fully recognize this is an extra piece for the budget. And in my personal experience, I would invite you to cut costs in other places that really don't matter as much so you can have more joy and peace of mind on your wedding day - and perhaps before!

Is you would like a referral to a Day Of Coordinator, please email me at anne@annemariejuhlian.com

And a big hello to Gabriel and Jaime Angeles in the picture above! I was so fortunate to marry Gabe and Jaime last May at Thornewood Castle - truly an amazing couple in so many ways!

Annemarie

No comments: