Monday, March 26, 2007

My Great Good Fortune: To Be Invited To Officiate Your Wedding Ceremony When You Don't Even Really Know Me!

Beni "The Bride"
Trying Out Wedding Veils For Pure Joy & Fun!
(I am so honored to marry Beni & Rick on September 30th)
________________________________________
When Benita (aka Beni) sent me this photo of her taken trying out wedding veils, I couldn't help but smile big. You see, Beni's style doesn't include a veil and the look of pure joy and glee on her face is one for the books!
So, this post is really a "thank you" to the wonderful couples who come my way. Couples who trust me and invite me to create and deliver their wedding ceremonies - many times often at a point in the wedding planning process where they still don't know me and are flying on faith.
So, if I could list all of the wonderful engaged couples I'm working with this year, I would...and here is a short list of couples who have said "yes" to a deeply personalized wedding ceremony - "yes" to trusting me with their wedding ceremony - and "yes" to fun, creativity and creating a lasting and life long memory with a thoughtful and poignant wedding ceremony...
Jacquee and Chris; Jessica and Steve; Linnea and Tony; Stephanie and Jon, Kristin and Andy, Mary Ann and Craig; Kathryn and Nick, Andrea and Brandon, Becky and Terren, Amy and Brad, Steven and Lauren, Jeremy and Rhonda, Lisa and Shawn, Becky and John, Kandis and Charles, Amanda and Larry, Suzi and Craig, Steve and Pauline...to you and all of my couples, my deepest thanks and gratitude.
Annemarie

No comments: