Thursday, July 05, 2007

Good Luck, Synchronicity - Whatever You Call It, 7/7/07 Is One Of The Biggest Wedding Days Of This Decade...

Luke and Amanda Krupski, Delille Cellars
June 21, 2007
"I officiated Luke and Amanda's wonderful ceremony on a gorgeous Thursday evening, with one of the largest and most fun wedding parties I have worked with in a long time Congratulations, Luke and Amanda!
photo courtesy of the wonderful Ron Shaw at www.alwaysfocusedonyou.com
_________________________
As I write this, I am heading into a full work weekend and everyone I know who works within the world of weddings, is feeling a bit maxed/overloaded and "over-the-top."
You see, it's 7/7/07.
Huh?
Apparently, this marvelous combination of numbers has a meaning of "good luck" and many couples have chosen this day to be married. To be truthful, I've probably turned down over 100 couples for this day alone. And an Officiant friend of mine in Las Vegas says they are starting weddings on the :15 minute increment and going thru 2:00 a.m.
____________________________
So, here is to all of the couples who will be married on 7/7/07....And to the five wonderful couples I am marrying: Suzi and Scott, Sarah and David, Barrett and Lisa, Nancy and Tim, Sharlene and Jacob.

No comments: