Thursday, August 09, 2007

OH DEAR! I-5 Lane Closures Start Tomorrow - Send A Special Note To Guests...

Edward & Nichole Thornton
July 19, 2007, Chinese Room/Smith Tower, Seattle
________________________

If you are having your wedding between August 11th and August 30th, and if you are in the area particularly affected by the I-5 lane closures (I-5 North from Spokane Street to I-90), let your guests know what is going on - ASAP!
Send a group email, send a written note or create a phone tree and let guests know about I-5 and to plan on creating extra travel time to reach your wedding ceremony on time.
I always allow plenty of time between two weddings on a day and what may take 10 minutes from South Seattle to downtown Seattle may now take over an hour or more. Talk about getting to the chapel on time!

No comments: