Sunday, November 25, 2007

Looking Forward To My 2008 Wedding Season...


The Wonderful Max and Kristin Palmer, 2007
Waterways Cruises, Lake Union, Seattle

During November and December, I have a number of wonderful weddings and most of my work is meeting with couples who are planning weddings for next year. I love this part of my work - I get the amazing opportunity to meet loving and committed couples devoted to creating and building a meaningful and poignant wedding ceremony and celebration. And while it's true that I want the opportunity to work with many of these couples, I do not push.

You see, I truly believe there is a synchronicity to the universe - an invisible world that is at work at all times and in all ways. For me, a wedding ceremony is one of life's greatest defining moments and transitions and I'd like to think that if I am to be with a couple on their wedding day, they'll find me - and we'll like each other and move forward together. It's as easy and as complicated as that! So, here are to the wonderful couples that I will be working with next year as I break out my calendar and start to build a roadmap for 2008.

No comments: