Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chris and Ann's Sweet Wedding Ceremony At The Magnificent Parson's Garden on Queen Anne Hill, Seattle...

Chris Hearne and Ann Pallesen
August 16, 2009 ~ Parson's Garden, Seattle

Wedding Photographer Sharlane Chase put it best to me on Chris and Ann's wedding day - what an elegant couple, what style!

I had the lovely opportunity to share in Chris and Ann's wedding ceremony at Parsons Garden's on Queen Anne Hill (one of my favorite places for a wedding ceremony in Seattle!) and on a beautiful Sunday afternoon at the hour of 2:00 p.m., Chris and Ann exchanged vows to the delight of their family and friends.

What did I take away from Chris and Ann? That the small touches in a wedding day are the big things - and they don't have to be expensive. For instance, you can't see it fully from the photo, but Ann's bouquet and flowers were stunning - simple, gorgeous and soft - I'm calling you, Ann, to get the name of your florist!

No comments: