Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Bill and Lindy's Wonderful "I Do!" Wedding Ceremony At Kiana Lodge...

Bill & Lindy Fitting
August 30, 2009 ~ Kiana Lodge


"I Do!" How I love this couple!

Bill and Lindy were married in front of their family and friends in a late morning ceremony at Kiana Lodge this past Sunday. Yes, it was quite the morning, which included the Bainbridge - Seattle ferry crashing into Coleman dock! Thankfully, all of Bill and Lindy's guests were already at Kiana Lodge.

What I treasured about Lindy's participation in her wedding ceremony was her absolute joy in joining her life to Bill's. When Lindy replied, "I Do" - it was a festive, fun and drew alot of elegant laughter and smiles.

Joyful Photo: As you can tell from the marvelous and poignant photo above, captured by Wedding Photographer Extraordinaire, Kurt Smith (www.kurtsmithphotography.com), Lindy's "I Do" moment perfectly framed a beautiful and memorable ceremony!

No comments: