Monday, September 14, 2009

Get The Officiant "Outta There!" - Keeping The Focus On The Couple and NOT the Officiant!

Graham and Chrystal Comley
Snoqualmie Golf & Country Club, 2009

Okay, here is one of my pet peeves. A couple ties a bow around their wedding ceremony with a beautiful pronouncement and memorable kiss and the Officiant is crowding their special photo!

In this work that I do, I move around - sometimes a little, sometimes a lot - during a ceremony to keep the focus on the couple and their family and friends.

And one of the places you'll never see me is smack in the middle of a kiss. I love a pronouncement where the focus is fully on the couple, like the amazing photo of Graham and Chrystal above, without the Officiant in the photo.

I love being in wedding photos - just some more than others!

The wonderful photo above was taken by Paul Isop of www.studio6now.com

No comments: