Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Road Trip To Semiahmoo Resort for Roger and Megan's Waterside Ceremony...

I am so grateful to Jesse and Travis of True Colors Events for introducing me to Roger and Megan.

Within minutes of meeting this wonderful couple over coffee, I knew we were a beautiful fit to share in their wedding ceremony/day.

And fortunately, they felt the same.

I joined Roger and Megan on a Sunday June evening after a full weekend of festivities for 50+ family and friends at the wonderful Semiahmoo Resort.

Jesse and Travis created a most romantic and stunning design for Roger and Megan's ceremony area and reception tent and DJ Chris Graves was on hand to get their party started and going!

Roger and Megan - I wish you much happiness on your adventure "in this lifetime."

True Colors Events: http://www.truecolorsevents.com/

No comments: