Monday, August 22, 2011

Billy and Desi's Wedding Weekend at Treehouse Point in Preston, Washington!

Treehouse Point in Preston, Washington!

This spectacular place in nature is one of my favorite venues in the Northwest for a wedding ceremony and celebration.

Bily and Desi created such an easy/elegant and fun wedding weekend for their family and friends and exchanged vows on August 13th with grand sunshine, a few tears and lots of laughs.

The couple's beloved cocker spaniel, Romeo, did a stellar job getting down the aisle with the rings. He was a little too vocal during the ceremony so he left the wedding party and went to be with Desi's parents - very fun and joyful in all ways!

I was touched to meet Photographer Christopher Nelson at Billy and Desi's wedding. This guy's smile is a mile wide and his heart and spirit shows in how he "works a wedding" as well in his beautiful images, like this one! In this work that I do, I see many photographers in action on a wedding day. Christopher is one of my new favorites!

Billy and Desi - I wish you much happiness as you move forward into this new journey together! I am so touched by your loving relationship - you are inspirational in so many ways!

Christopher Nelson - www.christophernelsonphotography.com



No comments: