Wednesday, September 07, 2011

"Wind Wishes" For Marie & Sam At Poulsbo's Most Wonderful Farm Kitchen...

Sam and Marie - you are so married!

The moment I spoke to Marie on the phone from Los Angeles, I knew we were a lovely fit to share in her wedding day.

Marie and Sam are a very thoughtful, conscious, loving and very fun couple and their August 6th wedding ceremony at Poulsbo's Farm Kitchen was just that and more.

Marie's Grandmother, Kaj, created "WindWishes" and these beautiful and decorative paper art pieces were gently blowing in the wind from the trees covering the ceremony space. I took one of the windwishes and it's hanging on my office desk lamp with the words, "ceremony" and "clarity."

Sam and Marie - Thank you for the gift of sharing in your wedding day. I wish you much adventure, joy and happiness.

No comments: