Monday, September 19, 2011

John & Yanni - Sparkly, Hugely Loving, Gracious, Way Too Funny, Smart - A Favorite!

I love this photo that Photographer Kaylee Eylander took of John and Yanni Robel on their wedding day last Saturday morning at Kirkland's Woodmark Hotel.

John & Yanni...
Gracious
Loving
So Funny
Best Smiles Ever
Devoted
True Companions

I had the honor of officiating two ceremonies in the past year for John and Yanni - their tiny ceremony to get legal last September 10th and their public ceremony last week for 70+ family and friends.

This couple is the true definition of a spiritual partnership and model for their family and friends great devotion, care and inspiration.

Simply put, John and Yanni remind me of why I do this work and inspire me to seek out similar couples who are moving forward in a lifetime commitment.

John and Yanni - from the bottom of my little 'ol heart, thank you.

And thank you Wedding Planner Bobbi Roth for the grand sparkle you brought to this beautiful wedding day! www.bobbirothweddings.com

Kaylee Eylander: www.eylanderphotography.com

No comments: