Monday, May 15, 2006

Taiya & Bruce - A Class Act!

I have this thing. Okay, I have this big thing! I truly believe there is a sweet synchronicity to the universe. That is, a wedding day is a true defining moment and if I am to truly be with a couple during one of the most intimate moments of their lives, I will be. And what is also true as carefully you select an Officiant, I also select you. In this work that I do, I work with couples from all backgrounds and all walks of life. About a year-a-half ago, I married Bruce and Taiya at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in downtown Seattle. What I treasured about this couple was their elegance, class and how deeply they cared for each other. What I also remember about Bruce and Taiya's wedding was how happy people were for the two of them. At a wedding, there is all sorts of "stuff" flying around the room. At this wedding, it was all about the love!

No comments: