Friday, May 19, 2006

Woof! More on Bailey the "Wedding Dog"

I got a phone call this week from a reporter at MSNBC who is doing a story on "wedding dogs." Of course, the animal lover in me was all over this possibility to share that more and more couples are choosing to have their beloved furry friend(s) in their wedding ceremony.

I love this picture of Bethany and wedding dog, Bailey. Bethany married her Sweetheart, Josh, in August of last year in Arlington and Bailey was a hit during the ceremony and lapped up all sorts of attention during the reception. If you are getting married and would like to include your dog in your wedding ceremony, please contact me with any specific questions.

I encourage creativity in a wedding ceremony - whether traditional or contemporary, big or small, casual or formal. Your wedding ceremony is a tribute to your love story - celebrate it!

No comments: